Monday 4 July 2011

Prague

I'm trying out a new Blogger app. I don't seem to be able to create any form of layout so I'll just post a bunch of random pictures from my days I'm Prague.

On my first night there I went to a small gay club called Prague Saints and met some really nice gay guys. The club is run by a gay travel agency so there was only one Czech there although view all seemed to live I'm the city more or less permanently.

The second day I did what I always do in a city with free tours - I went on a guided tour of the city. After that I met Niklas and he's girlfriend, who also was vacationing in Prague, for a beer and some Absinth tasting.

On the train home I ended up in a cabin with five Scottish guys who I think was more drinking there way through Europe than tiny were interrailing. It was nice though and if you're on Facebook you might be able to see me in their vlog soon.

Right now I'm in Vienna visiting Lina whom I got to know when she was living in Stockholm. She's spent the entire day today showing me the city and tonight she made vegetable strudel for dinner.
I'll write more about Vienna in another post.

So long for now.











No comments:

Post a Comment